STATUTE AND THE MAIN RULES OF ANATOLIAN CONGRESS SERIES
1-Anatolian Congress Series will be organized and hosted by ASEHERT-CISEATED (www.ciseated.org) and other national or international organizations, institutions, foundations, institutes and universities every 2 or 3 years in İstanbul-Turkey.
2-Anatolian Congress Series will be on Neuroscience and Sexual Health; OR any combinations of the following areas of science. The congress content may accommodate the following branches of science:
3- In the Anatolian Congress Series, there will be the following sections:
4- Plenary long lectures are given by the internationally recognized professors and academicians (black category).
Panels are given by:
5- NO travel expenses for the invited lecturers are supplied by the Congress Committee. Only the travel expenses of the president and/or the honoree president of the congress is paid by the Congress Committee. The lecturers or panelists or other special guests, honoree guests should finance their own travel expenses.
6- The registration fee is waived for Plenary, long lecture speakers (black category professors, their number will be 6 to 10; will be limited by 12)
7- The expenses of accommodation and hotel staying of the black category will be paid by the congress committee. The black category professors give 2 lectures; OR give 2 lectures and attend one panel or a workshop, according to the negotiations with the congress committee. Staying at the hotel includes breakfast. Free Congress Package includes 2 coffee breaks and lunch; dinner is not included in the free registration package. Black category professors, themselves, are responsible for dinners; congress committee will not supply dinners.
8- Special Guests, Honoree Guests and the professors who attend a panel will have very reduced registration fees depending upon the substantial conditions. All the special guests, honoree guests or panelists should get registered to the congress. No travel expenses are covered or no registration fee is waived for the panelists, or Special-Honoree Guests (Turquoise-light green category). The white and black category people can invite TWO special-honoree guests.
9- The registration protocol is summarized at the below table:
Privilege or payment
Core Congress Preparation Committee
The people who take part in the congress preparation-Core Committees
Vary Reduced Registration Fee at basal standards
SPEAKERS-LECTURERS-Scientific Committee- Core Committee
1 hour lectures-Totally 2 lectures OR
2 lectures and 1 panel or 1 workshop
Some may be added to panels
No Registration Fee
Free Staying at the Assigned Hotel
(student status must be proven)
Undergraduate/Graduate Students (masters/PhD students)
Must prove with a certificate of being a student
Reduced Hotel Prices
Invited Honoree Guests-Special Guests
Special or honoree invited guests or
professors who also contribute to the Anatolian Congress, e.g. taking part in the panels or workshops
Reduced Hotel Prices
At the basal standards
MUST STAY AT THE
They can make presentations.
For panels, workshops and social activities they have to pay for the tickets
Special price for the conference
BUT MUST STAY AT THE ASSIGNED HOTEL
Reduced Registration Fee
Limited scientific and social activity
Must stay at the
First 60 Registrations
(10 % discount)
First 60 Normal Registrations
Must contact us to check and to be
approved that he/she is in the first 60
applications; they will have other discounts and free of charge activities
10 % Discount for the very early registration
10 % off, of the Early Registration Price
Early Registrations with the normal price before the registration deadline
Normal Congress Price
Registrations After the
Added Nearly (+ 50-70) Euros to the Early Registration Price
On Site Registrations
Registrations During the Congress Time at the Assigned Hotel
Added Nearly (+100-140) Euros to the
Early Registration Price
Accompanying Person- A
Staying at Our Assigned Hotel
Must Stay at the
Accompanying person, partner, friend or spouse of the normal registered
MUST STAY AT OUR ASSIGNED HOTEL
Must Stay at the
NOT Staying at The
Accompanying person, partner, friend or spouse of the normal registered person ,
NOT STAYING at our assigned hotel
Reduced Fee for the Congress
1)Core Congress Preparation Group Members (White Color): These are the academicians and organizers who take part in the preparation and organization of the congress. Their fee status is reduced. They participate to the most of the activities free of charge. White category people can invite two special guests or honoree guests.
2)LECTURERS (Black Color): This category depicts the internationally recognized professors or academicians who come to Anatolian Congress to give long lectures on their specific areas of research. They give two 1 hour long lectures. They may also participate in the PANELS or WORKSHOPS depending upon the negotiation with the core congress committee. Thus BLACK Category people will or may be taking part in:
Black Category professors’ or scientists’ full registration fee is waived and their accommodation/staying is organized by the core congress committee free of charge. So black category lecturers get a full compact package of the congress registration for FREE. All social activities (such as special programme, opening cocktails, boat trips, gala dinner, disco nights, sightseeing tours, local trips etc.) are FREE of charge for the black category professors or scientists. Drink tickets are also cheaper for the black category.
3)STUDENTS (GRAY Color): Students are defined as the registered university students who are studying to get their degrees from an undergraduate or a graduate program (masters or PhD). They should be registered to the university (students I.D.s are not accepted) and they should prove that they are in the program with a written certificate from the universities they are attending. In the Anatolian Congress Series there are lots of discounts for encouraging the students to participate these scientific meetings.
4) SPECIAL GUESTS-HONORY GUESTS-INVITED
PROFESSORS (LIGT GREEN OR TURQUOISE-TURKUAZ COLOR): Turquoise-light green color category defines the professors who:
Turquoise (light green) category professors do have reductions in the registration fees and also hotel staying. They also have other privileges.
5)REDUCED CONFERENCE PRICE CATEGORY (DARK GREEN COLOR): This is a reduced price category for “the Only Conference” attendants. The only condition to be in this category is to assure that the attendant will be staying at the assigned congress hotel and buy the compact full registration package (including both registration for the congress and hotel staying together, in one purchase). Dark Green color attendants should pay for the social activities and for some of the scientific activities.
6) FIRST-60 REGISTRANTS (ORANGE COLOR): The first 60 applicants who register for the congress will receive a 10-15 % discount for both the registration fee and some discount for the hotel staying expenses. All the social and scientific activities are free for them; additionally they have a privilege of having a FREE workshop.
7) EARLY NORMAL REGISTRATION (RED COLOR): They are the registered delegates who get registered before the official deadline of the congress. They pay for the normal congress registration fees. There is also some reduction for the hotel expenses for this category.
8) LATE REGISTRATION CATEGORY (BLUE COLOR):
They are the registered delegates who get registered after the official deadline. There is an additional fee of 50-70 € for the late registration. Hotel prices may also change and increase after the deadline.
9) ON SITE REGISTRATION CATEGORY (VIOLET OR PURPLE COLOR): During the congress time, it is possible to get registered. However, there is an additional fee of 100-140 € for the on-site registration. Hotel prices may also increase at the on-site registrations.
10) ACCOMPANYING PERSON-A CATEGORY (Light Yellow Color): The partners, spouses, friends who accompany the registered delegates who stay at the assigned congress hotel are at this category. Some of the social and scientific activities are either FREE or have a discount for this category.
11) ACCOMPANYING PERSON-Z CATEGORY (Light Yellow Color): The partners, spouses, friends who accompany the registered delegates who DO NOT stay at the assigned congess hotel are at this category. Most of the social activities are paid for this category.
12) PINK CATEGORY: Special bargain and campaign prices for certain people and for groups. They have to pay for the social activities (such as opening cocktail, GALA night, entertainments, etc.)
10- There will be the following items to be published along with the congress in the abstract book and proceedings:
11- Social activities of the Anatolian Congress series may include:
12- The abstracts and the jpg images of the congress posters will be published on the web sites of the congress for FIVE YEARS. Short articles will also be published on the web sites for five years.
13- At every Anatolian Congress there will be “3 Dionysus Awards” for the black category professors. For being nominated for the Dionysus Awards the following criteria will be sought; after the Anatolian Congress in 2015 a committee of 3 former or current black category professors and 2 congress committee members will decide on the Dionysus Award recipients:
1) To have at least 50 (Fifty) International Publications in Science Citation Index or Web of Science (or international data bases) (5 grades; 10 articles: 1 grade; maximum grade is calculated from SCI & Google scholar records)
2) To be the author of at least TWO recognized BOOKS. (6 grades; 1 book: 3 grades; maximum grade is calculated by the recorded book ISBN numbers )
3) To hold at least TWO other international AWARDS. (4 grades; one award: 2 grades; maximum grade is calculated by the number of awards)
4) To be cited at least 500 times in Science Citation Index. (10 grades; 50 citations: 1 grade; maximum grade is calculated from SCI-Thompson-Reuters and Google Scholar, by counting total citations)
5) To have taken at least TWO important administrative and governing executive positions in worldly distinguished associations. (2 grades; 1 position: 1 grade; maximum grade is 6)
6) To have contributed scientifically in the international fields of the congress or to have established a novel theory. (4 grades; maximum grade is 8)
7) To have proven a leading role in the area of congress topics internationally. (2 grades; maximum grade is 4)
8) To have contributed and helped in the International Anatolian Congress Series in Turkey. (8 grades; maximum grade is 10)
9) To be well recognized internationally in the areas of congress topics. (2 grades; maximum grade is 4)
10) To have a leading NATIONAL role in his/her own country in the areas of congress topics. (2 grades; maximum grade is 4)
TOTAL SUM of GRADES: 45 or more
14- In the Anatolian Congress series there will be “BEST POSTER” award for the 3 to 5 best posters. The awarding committee will be selected among the black category professors, congress committee, panelist speakers and the Honoree/Special Guests.
15- If the participation to the Anatolian Congress is greater than 300 attendees (registrations), there will be a prize (in terms of money award) in both “Dionysus Awards” and “Best Poster Awards”. The congress committee will decide on the amount of the prizes of each category.
16- No Dinners are supplied for any category during the Anatolian Congress. Dinners are purchased by tickets if needed from the registration desk of the congress committee. Hotel staying includes breakfasts. Congress package includes 2 coffee breaks and lunch. No local transportation is supplied by the congress organizing committee unless otherwise is announced. No cab, taxi expenses are supplied by the congress committee. For some of the black category professors transportation from the airport to the hotel can organized depending upon the basic conditions of the congress, however it is not certain.
17- TICKET REGULATIONS:
18- For some categories free tickets are given as follows:
19- The LOGOS of the Congress are as follows:
20- FOR THE NATIONAL (TURKISH) PLENARY SPEAKERS AND PANELISTS:
Congress Committee does not supply travel expenses and the accommodation of the Turkish Plenary Speakers, Turkish Panelists or “the short lecture speakers”. However, the registration fees of the Turkish Plenary Speakers, Turkish Panelists and the short lecture speakers are WAIVED OR Turkish panelists, Long or short lectures speakers get registered at the Special Guest, Honoree Guest category.
21: REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION: If any cancellation of registration is made until the REFUND DEADLINE, which will be generally 3-5 months prior to the congress date. 50 % of the amount will be refunded within 60 days after the end of the congress. After the REFUND DEADLINE, no refunds are made. Payments in advance are made to the congress hotel 5 months prior to the congress, so your registration or hotel booking money goes to the hotels.